My Story

My God is full of wonder, and each day I am learning more about Him
and the amazing plans He has laid out for the adventure that is my life.

This is my story.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Nature Nooks

I went on a walk at sunset tonight through my grandparent's neighborhood. I walked until the houses stopped and I came upon a beautiful site. Gigantic pearlesant gold clouds, birdsong, chirping crickets, a forest of pine and green leafy trees, and a grassy trail through the middle alongside a tranquil flow of bayou water.

Wherever I go God seems to share with me His secret special nature nooks He knows I love so much. :)

I followed the trail, which led right up to the sunset until I was surrounded by glowing beauty. I was listening to a praise CD (Glory Revealed II) on my iPod while I walked and a song of the 23 Psalm came on. There I was standing on an expanse of plush green grass surrounded by the lazy bayou facing a golden sunset and I heard these words:

The Lord is my Shepherd.
I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.


Thank You so much God for these promises from You. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment