My Story

My God is full of wonder, and each day I am learning more about Him
and the amazing plans He has laid out for the adventure that is my life.

This is my story.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Here We Go!



The moment has finally come. Second star to the right and straight on till morning!

Tomorrow we go to Catalina Island. Training is almost over, although we will have one more week to learn from those who have been there before to show us just what we're supposed to be doing! Tomorrow I will kayak to Indian Rock to look at birds, take my first watch as a lifeguard, and hopefully become the best island marine science instructor possible for this artsy nature girl.

I should be getting internet there, so I'll be sure to keep you all updated on my next exciting adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment