My Story

My God is full of wonder, and each day I am learning more about Him
and the amazing plans He has laid out for the adventure that is my life.

This is my story.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let Down by craigslist

Still applying for jobs. Still have not received any calls or emails replying to my requests for employment... except a random one yesterday that I decided to let go.

I got an email saying in slightly misspelled and grammatically incorrect sentences that my application for employment over craigslist.org had been cleared for an "Instant Message" interview! A WHAT?!!! Is this the new way to interview people these days?! I decided that life can't have become that crazy and weird yet, and that a possible scam or joke was in the mix, so I decided to delete the email and continue my search in the hopefully less murky waters of other job sites.

So much for craigslist. Nobody seems to want my shoes that I'm trying to sell on there either. I have been completely let down by you craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment